Stan Swanson is a Bram Stoker award finalist and author of eight books including Forever Zombie (a collection of short stories), Write of the Living Dead (a highly-praised writing guide written with Araminta Star Matthews and Rachel Lee) and Return of the Scream Queen (co-authored with Michael McCarty and Linnea Quigley). He is also the author of several short stories including “Sludge” which appears in the charity anthology Bleed. He is currently working on two novels: a horror adventure titled The Methlands which he is co-writing with best-selling author Joe McKinney and Airship Academy, a young adult steampunk adventure.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Revisiting King’s College Years in NIGHT SHIFT’S “Strawberry Spring”
- “The Police Melt As They Question You” – Josh Malerman on the BIRD BOX Movie, GOBLIN, and UNBURY CAROL
- Eryk Pruitt Spreads His DNA All Over Stephen King in the Latest Episode of CASTLE ROCK RADIO
- Open Call for Short Stories – TALES FROM THE CRUST: AN ANTHOLOGY OF PIZZA HORROR
- Creepazoids, Jonathan Franzen Porn, and Murderous Pseudonyms: Stephen King’s THE DARK HALF