Marc is a writer, musician, and devotee of the arcane. His love of horror started at an early age when his unsuspecting parents ordered a Scholastic book of stories by H.P. Lovecraft for him in the third grade. That same year, he watched The Exorcist for the first time. Marc’s life was changed forever and has since been devoted to the weird and terrifying. His work can be found here and there both in print and online. Marc grew up in San Francisco but traded in the neon and nightlife for the dark serenity of the hills. He lives amid the tall pines of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range with a surprisingly normal family and two of the neediest cats on the planet.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Revisiting King’s College Years in NIGHT SHIFT’S “Strawberry Spring”
- “The Police Melt As They Question You” – Josh Malerman on the BIRD BOX Movie, GOBLIN, and UNBURY CAROL
- Eryk Pruitt Spreads His DNA All Over Stephen King in the Latest Episode of CASTLE ROCK RADIO
- Open Call for Short Stories – TALES FROM THE CRUST: AN ANTHOLOGY OF PIZZA HORROR
- Creepazoids, Jonathan Franzen Porn, and Murderous Pseudonyms: Stephen King’s THE DARK HALF