Lori is the co-owner of Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing, as well managing editor of both Dark Moon Digest and the now defunct Dark Eclipse. She is the author of Dual Harvest and the editor of Bleed, an anthology to benefit the National Children’s Cancer Society. Her stories have appeared in several anthologies, including the 2012 Bram Stoker finalist, Slices of Flesh and the 2014 Bram Stoker finalist, Qualia Nous. She can be found at www.lorimichelleauthor.com
- Open Call for Short Stories – TALES FROM THE CRUST: AN ANTHOLOGY OF PIZZA HORROR
- Creepazoids, Jonathan Franzen Porn, and Murderous Pseudonyms: Stephen King’s THE DARK HALF
- Meet the Four Men Who Won’t Stay Dead in John C. Foster’s NIGHT ROADS
- Delete Your Fat Wife and Asshole Son in the New Castle Rock Radio
- Imagine a Marriage Between Clive Barker and Quentin Tarantino: NIGHT ROADS is Now Available!