George Cotronis lives in the wilderness of Northern Sweden. He makes a living designing book covers. He sometimes writes. His stories have appeared in XIII, Big Pulp and Vignettes from the End of the World.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Revisiting King’s College Years in NIGHT SHIFT’S “Strawberry Spring”
- “The Police Melt As They Question You” – Josh Malerman on the BIRD BOX Movie, GOBLIN, and UNBURY CAROL
- Eryk Pruitt Spreads His DNA All Over Stephen King in the Latest Episode of CASTLE ROCK RADIO
- Open Call for Short Stories – TALES FROM THE CRUST: AN ANTHOLOGY OF PIZZA HORROR
- Creepazoids, Jonathan Franzen Porn, and Murderous Pseudonyms: Stephen King’s THE DARK HALF